Robco Industries Unified Operating System
Copyright 2075 - 2077 Robco Industries
I've been tagged by
which was very thoughtful and brought a much-needed smile to me face that she thought of me.
I'm tagging 11 friends, and you HAVE to do this or I'll cast a spell on you and your liver will turn into a stone or a manure pile or something.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
Facts About Me
1.) My first fandom ever was the animated movie Watership Down. I wanted to be Hazel-Rah and BigWig.
2.) I'm a first-gen Gamer. I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars in arcades in my time, plus I've owned almost ever home gaming system since Atari 2600 was released. I've also owned almost every mainstream computer through the decades. I quit playing video games around high-school, in the late 80's/early 90's
3.) My parents were kind of...not the smartest parents. They never monitored anything I watched on HBO growing up, so I was exposed to too many horror movies and soft-core sleaze crap before I hit puberty. In fact...
4.) ...I was traumatized once when my parents took me to an r-rated horror flick called "Don't Go In The House." A man hung a naked woman up and burned her alive. I remember having to be carried from the theater screaming. I was eight or nine.
5.) I HEAVILY monitor what my children are exposed to as a result.
6.) Atheist, Cancer...Boar. Type O-positive. Gray eyes. Hourglass when I have a waistline.
7.) I love the mountains. I desire to live out in the middle of nowhere and homestead.
8.) I may have once had dreadlocks, but by no means did I ever consider myself a fucking hippie. Peace and Love have their moments, but I also believe in War and Chaos.
9.) I'm a flexitarian.
10.) I despise pretentious people and elitists.
11.) I have a massive collection of DnD-type board games that span several genres. I am a true nerd.
1) What brought you to Deviantart?
The funny thing is I don't recall signing up or where I'd first heard about dA. I could never draw well, so I mostly lurked and favored works. I made a few close friends, but I've since grown apart from them.
2) Out of all the work you have in your gallery, which one is your favourite?
3) If there was a way, which game/film/show/painting/story/etc would you like to be transported into?
Well you know I'm going to say Fallout or anything post-apocalyptic. I'm very obsessed with the world and the gov't structure completely crumbling and falling into anarchy.
4) What song best describes you?
"I'm a Little Teapot" probably, except I'm not short.
5) What's your favourite animal?
Dogs are THE perfect companion and they are always ridiculously happy for you no matter what. Good outdoor companion. I have a cat who's my best friend, but he hates hiking.
6) Your favourite fandom at the moment?
Fallout has been my fave fandom for over two years. I'm still completely enthralled with it. It's my entertainment. My art. My porn. My literature. I have other interests, but none as strong as it.
7) If you could live/hang out with any fictional character who would it be?
I love Bigsley to pieces, but I'd be afraid that if I had any contact with him we'd wind up arguing constantly. I'm not sure it's worth the headache. I'd hang out with Bernard from Black Books though. He looks like a lot of fun after he's unwound a tad.
8) Do you have any habits you want to break? What is it?
9) What would you choose for a last meal?
Hummus, tabouleh, curried potatoes...OH GOD FALAFEL.
10) What was your New Year resolution for 2012?
It was just to have a good year. I tried not to ask for much.
11) What is the most memorable gift you've ever received?
I'll just be materialistic about this one, because in my current mental state, I can't sit and think up some meaningful experience life-lesson right now. In the late 70's sometime, for Christmas, I got a very expensive Swiss-made dollhouse, three floors, fully furnished and it lit up. I immediately cast aside the human-dolls it came with so that dinosaurs and cats could live there. It was the most amazing thing I had as a kid.
1) What do you do to relax?
2) Do you like going to amusement parks?
3) If you were a super-hero, you'd be...?
4) What show from your childhood do you hang onto?
5) Do you prefer the city or the country?
6) How would you describe your art style?
7) Do you like....Ponies?
8) Name three things you take with you everywhere you go.
9) Have you ever been hospitalized?
10) How many fanfics have you written?
11) End this with a quote.
...that's not quite 11, I know. Who else can I add...?